Sunday, June 5, 2011

A great week.

So after that bad day, things have really picked up. I don’t know if it’s the anti-depressants kicking in (it’s now four weeks – dr said would take six) or if it’s the fact I’ve started walking again (exercise really does work for me) but since last Saturday, I’ve been feeling pretty good.

My sleeping’s got better and I’ve not been as tired during the day. I’ve been able to think, and concentrate better, and so I’ve got a lot done. I managed to get a whole lot of publicity stuff done for Rogue Gadda AND I started a new novel and got 10,000 words written of it.

So all in all, I have to say things are looking up.

An interesting thing I have noted – the days seem to be taking longer to past. I don’t know if it’s the depression, or if it’s the mindfulness training the counsellor suggested, but I seem to find myself with time on my hands. I don’t particularly want to fill that time with things to do, but on the other hand I don’t like being bored either.

Will be interesting to see how that develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment